Wednesday 11 February 2015

Memories On My Skin Write Up

Media Arts Skins Feb 06 '15

Brainstorming

-Warped Tour
-Meeting the bands
-Watching the sets
-Talking to band members
-Getting pictures and signatures

Photos
1.       Me and Get Scared
2.       Mercedes from Courage My Love (Taken by me during their set)
3.       Brandon from Courage My Love (Taken by me during their set)
4.       Inflatable Schedule
5.       Warped Tour Logo

First Time Warped Tour Experience
This past summer, (2014) I went to the Vans Warped Tour for the first time. My mom got me tickets for my birthday, and I couldn't wait to go! The drive down to Toronto was long and boring, but I occupied myself with making little vlogs (Video Logs) to post on Twitter later.

When we got there, we dropped off our donation at the “Feed the Children” tent and received our "skip the line" bracelets. After we were in we went straight to main stage to see Motionless in White's set. Due to problems at the border, the schedule was a little messed up so they only had time for 3 songs. After seeing them preform I dragged my mom to their merch tent where I got a "meet and greet" pass from their merch girl, Allie. After meeting Motionless in White, my mom and I went to the other side of the venue where the "Ernie Ball" stage was set up and there I met, Kevin Ghost and Alix Monster from Ghost Town and Mercedes Arn-Horn and Brandon Lockwood of Courage My Love. The next set we watched was, A Skylit Drive, and after that, Courage My Love. We took a quick lunch break before going back to the main stage to see, Breathe Carolina. Unfortunately we had to leave before Breathe Carolina finished their set in order to make it to the "Kevin Says" stage to see, Get Scared and Beartooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment